Monday, February 16, 2009

Still Growing...

I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant but am somehow still not used to my growing belly. Sometimes I look down and am amazed as to how I got to be this big and how quickly it has happened. I absolutely love the feeling of being pregnant when I can feel him or her moving around inside - there is simply nothing like it. Especially when you can actually see my stomach move in all sorts of weird ways. I wonder what it's really doing in there!

It seems like the bigger I get the more people ask me about being pregnant, when we're due and if we know if it's a girl or boy. And to be honest, the more I talk about it the slower it seems to go by and the more people ask me if its a girl or boy, the more I want to know what it is too. I've been thinking a lot about that lately. Part of me just wants to know already yet I know that it will be worth the wait; it's just getting harder now. People also ask if I have a "feeling" if it's a boy or a girl and I honestly don't. Neither does Rob. Though other people seem to have a "feeling"; my grandfather is convinced that it's a girl and some other people also refer to my baby as a girl even after knowing that we haven't found out yet. Earlier in my pregnancy I dreamt that it was a boy but just this week I had a dream that it was a girl, so who knows! Part of me wants a boy first but part of me wants a girl first. Whatever it ends up being, I already know that I love it more than I ever thought I would and just look forward to holding it and kissing it. I don't want to wait any longer!

On Valentines Day Rob made me let him take more pictures of me, so here is one of me at 32.5 weeks. It's crazy to think I'm just going to get bigger!







No comments: